- World’s first van to meet the future Euro VI emissions standard
- Most economical van in its class
- Enhanced exterior and interior
- World premiere of new safety systems
- Millions of miles of testing; sales to begin in June
Headline light commercial vehicle values fell back for the second month running in June according to BCA’s latest Pulse report, although values remain well ahead year on year.
Iceland Foods is switching its entire fleet of home delivery vehicles to Mercedes-Benz Sprinters driven by staff trained in a smart new Centre of Excellence sponsored by the manufacturer.
Designer bathroom specialist Crosswater has become one of the first companies in Britain to tap into the fuel-saving and safety benefits of the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van range.